donderdag 12 augustus 2010

zo mooi... echt bijna net mijn gevoel..

Love is like a war. Easy tot start, hard to end and impossible to forget.

I told myself so many times,
that I've to let you go, that I'm over you.
But sometimes I still couldn't,
I still think about you, still missed you.
Still wanted you here by my side.

I never could imagine life without you,
from the moment you walked into my world.
But I lose you every time, again and again.
but losing you has forced me to learn,
that I can't change the way I feel inside.

It feels like you changed,
don't know can't explan it with words,
can only explain what it feels like.
The way you say you love me,
the way you talked.
You let me feel that we have something real.
Still I'm so scared to lose you again,
I wish that I never lose you again,
we should be more than we are..


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten