woensdag 21 april 2010

Long time ago that I wrote here!

They say that time's a healer
And I'm better without you
It's gonna take time I know
But I'll get over you
(Grabrielle - Rise)

It's killing me
What has she got what I don't have
Is it the way she looks at you
Laughs with you, can she,
Does she make you beg for more
(Anouk - R U Kiddin Me)

I've been alone with you
Inside my mind
And in my dreams I've kissed your lips
A thousand times
I sometimes see you
Passing outside my door
(Lionel Richie - Hello)

Is there a cure
For the common heartache
And unknown prescription
Any loser can take
I'd be the first to become addicted
If there's a cure
For the common heartache

(Terri Clark - Cure for the common heartache)
Now it feels like I'm drowning
Feels like I'm drowning without you
I know the feeling
Cause I felt this all before
(Intwine - Happy )

Always thought I could never get over you, but I'm slowly thinking the opposite of it, it feels like I'm free to go, wide open doors, where I shouldn't give up, how hard it is, to take the step to walk in that door, to the other side. If i'm there, I will be free and secure, nothing.. or I mean.. YOU, never can touch me ever again. I don't need you, I don't want you, I can't have you. That's all I gotta say.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten